Saturday, April 1, 2017

Your giving the devil a heart attack


Did you ever have one of those seasons were you're getting hit from every side?  Instead of getting all caught up in those fiery darts did you ever stop and wonder why? And I don't mean in a why God me kind of way. I mean in a why God is the attack so ferocious? What are you about to do in my life that the enemy is terrified of?  Recently in one of those seasons in my life I witnessed how terrified the devil trully is of God. I received a phone call from a distraught person. They spewed and cursed and even mocked my walk with God. Seriously all I could do was feel such compassion for this person who really is hurting and is allowing the enemy to totally control their mind and actions.  So at the abrupt end of that call, perplexed I looked at God and said,  "what was that?!".  Within that hour I received another phone call from a dear sister in the Lord who said, "I have a word from the Lord for you". God says "you are given the devil a heart attack." And immediately I was like you know what I know that because he just called! Now that phone call made total sense to me. When we stand in the face of adversity no matter what is hitting us and keep our face on God we give the devil a heart attack. He does not know what to do with people who continue to worship praise and honor God when everything around them says they should curse Him. But like Job instead we say...
"Though He slay me, yet will I hope in Him"!

So if the devil calls you up today spewing some verbal vomit lie to you. Send him a dread bomb. 

Let me tell you what that is.  Based on this scripture in 2 Chronicles 20:29.  And the "dread" of God was on all the kingdoms of the land when they heard that the Lord had fought against the enemies of Israel.
Now pray this....
I send the dread of the Lord into the enemy camp....fear, apprehension, anxiety, worry, concern, foreboding, unease, fright, panic, alarm, terror and sheer horror! 
In Jesus name amen! 

Those are some of the definitions of dread that's what I call a dread bomb! 
STAND and let the dread of the Lord consume you enemies! 


For we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places. Ephesians 6:12

No comments:

Post a Comment