Friday, March 24, 2017

Welcome Feathered Friends


So why Bluebird House? Well I'm glad you asked. 

The bluebird is symbolic of happiness. 
I hope any time you spend visiting my blog that's just what you experience,  true happiness. :D 

I believe God has hardwired us to pursue happiness. Unfortunately what many people consider to be happiness is fleeting.  True happiness only comes when we live our life for the one who created happiness. 
So in a world filled with so much unhappiness, I wanted to create a place where you could sit down with a hot cup of whatever floats your boat (mine would be tea).   And get to know along with me the one who really brings true happiness, Jesus.  
  
So welcome to the happiness house.  



Blessed (happy, to be envied, and spiritually prosperous - with life-joy and satisfaction in God's favor and salvation, regardless of their outward conditions) are the poor in spirit (the humble,who rate themselves insignificant), for theirs is the kingdom of heaven!  Matthew 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment